- Respect and adhere to mandate, basis of solidarity, and confidentiality agreement;
- Attend at least one meeting per month with the understanding that meetings are biweekly;
- Provide at least 24 hours’ notice when possible when you can’t attend a meeting (attendance can be done virtually, for example, through Skype or a telephone call);
- Respond to email within 24 hours;
- Take accountability for actions. If you take on a task, it is your responsibility to complete the task or find someone else to take it on. If the task is incomplete, it is your responsibility to own up to this. “If you take a shit on the street, go and stand by it.”
N.B.: We need to ensure that womyn adhere to an anti-oppressive framework. As a collective we shall refer back to documents when necessary.